Photobucket

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Walking at work


Today at work, Raeannan and I decided to walk everytime she wanted to take a smoke break. I have been trying everything to lose weight. I joined weight watchers back in June and lost some weight, but then went to Vegas and did nothing but watch myself gain it all back. So now I am trying to get back on track. I rollerblade in the evenings as long as the weather permits and now at work I will do my best to walk around the building while Raeannan smokes. I have done well with the weight watchers diet... eventho at times it is difficult. It is not a very hard diet at all it just gets expensive. Brad has been fairly supportive, but he does love to eat. He is not at all worried about his weight and dosen't care one way or the other the way people see him. But i do.... Sooner or later i hope to reach my goal and stay there, so i can be self satisfied and not have to stress so much about weight loss. It seems i have been on a diet for as long as i can remember. I am only steps away... I just half to keep on track and try to stay focused. This week's weigh in should be interesting, I feel I have lost and can't wait to find out!!!

1 comment:

WashburnWife said...

I am proud of you! Keep fighting to get that weight off. I know that you can do it if you put your mind to it. Just to let you know you are beautiful just the way you are but, I understand how you feel because I am right there with you baby.

Loves