Photobucket

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Day I Married My Love
















I officially married the man I dreamed of my whole life, 52 days ago. It seems like I have known him 4 ever. We went to Vegas and were Married on July 14th 2008. That was 2 years from the day that I laid eyes on him. I can't believe how fast this time has flown. I have grown to love him in so many ways, more than I ever hoped or dreamed of. He is the reason I smile when I sleep, He is the reason I am so happy at times I cry. This man has brought so many brighter days to my life, I will never be able to Thank him. I used to think, that I would never find the one that completed me, until I met him. 2 years have passed and I could not have asked for a better partner to spend my life with. I finally found someone who wants to be with me day and night, someone who will never leave my side, someone who will always be there whether they are physically or not. He finds ways to cheer me up when I am sad, and ways to make me laugh so hard that I cry. This man, is irreplaceable. The one that let him go before, didn't know that he was my knight in shining armour. It is her that I have to thank, for making all my hopes and dreams come true. All I ever wanted was a family, and I now have that final peice to the puzzle. If I may add.... he was well worth the wait.

1 comment:

WashburnWife said...

You did an amazing job!!! It made me cry! For almost 7 years now, I have been praying for someone special to come into my sweet brother-in-laws life and make him whole. He is very special to us and I love how happy he is when he is with you! I love you dearly and welcome to the family.