Photobucket

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feeling Very Greatful


I am finally feeling much better today....about alot of things. I woke up to a wonderful husband laying right beside me, he got up and left for work as I laid there I thought to myself. I cleaned my house yesterday, I didn't overeat... I rollerbladded 1 mile and I still cooked dinner and got to watch big brother. I did all the things I wanted too and I still went to work on top of that. My alarm clock went off and I knew it was time to get up, so i jumped in the shower, got my handsome lil boy up for school and got him ready and still did my hair and dressed myself. I wonder all the time how moms "do it". How in the world do moms and wives make time for thereselves when they have so many other things to take care of. The unbelievable part is I was in bed by 9:15pm. I think to myself it would be so much easier if I only had to take care of me...but then I wouldn't be as happy as I am today If I didn't have my boys to get me through the days.. to keep me from being so bored all the time. They keep me on my toes, and even though I half to work extra hard to squeeze things in my day I would rather do that than to not have the very best guys in my life. I realized there is no reason to be upset just because you are feeling alittle fat one day... just keep trucking and sooner or later hopefully you will be truely happy about the way you see yourself and that is when everything else will fall into place. Today I am feeling very greatful for the things and the people I have in my life. I wouldn't be anywhere without each and everyone of you... "especially my boys"

1 comment:

WashburnWife said...

You are not alone honey! Motherhood is overwhelming at times and I don't think there is hardly ever time for ourselves. We just kind of get lost in the mix. I wish you were closer, Sunday I went shopping and went freakin crazy. I spend WAY too much money but I got some super cute stuff and all of this because I was feeling really fat looking in my closet with nothing to wear. I am proud of you for waking up to a new day with a positive attitude!

Love you Lots,
Your favorite sister-in-law :-)