Photobucket

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

09.08.2008


My day yesterday started extremely early... wow 4am. I am not used to that at all. I was trying to prepare by going to bed at 8pm the night before but it still came awful early. I headed to work and stopped and grabbed a taquito from whataburger on my way in and ate that.... i worked until about noon and finally finished up with processing to go back to my office. Felt like i had ran a marathon. It took all that I had to get through the day. A couple more hours and it would be time for my weigh in at weight watchers. It had been 2 weeks since i had gone because of the Labor day holiday. So i decided to get a salad from Subway... eweee it was disgusting. I didn't eat it I just ate crackers. 4 o'clock rolled around and the day was finally done and it was time to weigh in... so i headed to the meeting changed my clothes and was ready to FACE the scale. :( I was very nervous. I got on and found out that i had only lost .4 oz I was devastated. I wanted to get my stuff and leave the meeting right away... Give up and never come back. I decided that I would just stay and see how the meeting went. So i did. Maybe it was just a bad day... with the stress from a big day at work or something?? who knows... so i went home after the meeting put my Rollerblades on and went 1.5 miles I was not giving up that easy at least not without a fight. I am going to try my hardest to lose this week... and I pray to god that I do...If not I don't know that I will make it through another week of starving myself and seeing no results on my not so lovable friend "the scale".

No comments: