Photobucket

Friday, September 12, 2008

Another about IKE


Ok I am really nervous... the wind has picked up ALOT and the storm isn't even here yet. GEEZ i shouldve just left. I know god will watch over us and we will be ok. But i am really scared. My kid is getting ansy and wonders why I don't want him out of my sight. I just don't know what to expect next and I just really hope everyone is being safe. The lights have already flickered a couple of times I am really dreding the storm actually getting here. The rain hasn't started yet, we have only received tons of wind. My car is outside and I am afraid its in a danger zone... but oh well that is one thing that is replaceable. Althought I did just get it. Ok enough for now. I am really frightened. Lord please watch over all the people that I love. :) Keep them safe from harm.

1 comment:

WashburnWife said...

We love you and are praying for you!