Photobucket

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It has been forever


I have not blogged in so long. My mind has been all over the place the last several months, I haven't even had time to think straight. Brad left for Iraq on Jan 15th and I have been here working and taking care of my little man. There is just so much going on in the world today... worrying about even the very next day can stress you out. I have been going to church trying to keep my head high and make the best of the life that god has given me. I can't believe it's already March. Brad should be home in around 60 days. It honestly gives me something to look forward too. He is my best friend, one that is there for me even being so far away. I couldn't have chosen a more perfect, person to spend my life with. Caleb is starting to really miss him, more everyday. He asks about him and even wants to know when he is coming to see him. Which is sweet because caleb is the type of child that thinks his daddy walks on water and anyone trying to replace that would be SOL. I guess since Brad has been there since he was tiny... he dosen't alienate him from anyone else. He is apart of our little family. I didnt think I would do well with him gone, I thought it would be very difficult for me. So far it has been ok. I have been more stressed but, soon that will all change I guess. No matter what I have a 4yr old angel that i have to keep my head up for. Well... I guess I should get back to work. Just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive. :P

1 comment:

WashburnWife said...

I am so glad that you are back! We missed you and love you!