Photobucket

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Forever


It has been sooo long since I have posted anything.. work has been hectic and i have been so busy. So i gave up on weight watchers... I'm a quitter but I am still trying to lose weight. I am going to a weight dr, but havent started the meds because I have had a severe sinus infection. I can't even tell ya what i have been up too. Ok my sister moved in with us because her and her b/f broke up. I need a well deserved vacation. lol Oh and my ex sang at the grand ole opry in liberty last weekend. He did a real good job. I am proud of him and I am sure my baby is proud of his daddy too. Other than that nothing real exciting... but i do need to make a trip to my mil's soon... It's almost annabelles birthday and I am send her present to her today.... also logan and caleb went and took halloween pics last weekend.. they are both going to be flash , and they look sooo dadgum cute.. I am so excited about Halloween, everyone stay safe and eats lots of candy for me :)Other than that life is the same ole same ole.... I miss ya Jeneice and I will see ya soon... :)

1 comment:

WashburnWife said...

I miss you too honey!!! I can't wait to see you guys again!!! Please call me when you come in town next.

Love you guys....take care,
Jeniece