Photobucket

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Missing him






Another day has past and I am luckily still employeed. (thank you god) I sit and paitently wait for the day that he gets to come home. This is really tough, to be away from someone that you saw everyday for the past 3 years. I received the travel itinerary today, so I am assuming it is official, he will be home on the 11th of May. The day after mothers day. What a wonderful gift. I am super excited to see him. He makes me smile when no one else can. I miss his hugs more than anything else. I get to talk to him more than most people do, but I bet I miss him more than anyone else does too. He is my husband the man that holds my heart in his hands and one of these days i pray god will send him home to me and we can have a family and stuff all under one roof. I know I have become a stonger woman since he left and for that i am very greatful but i do miss him dearly and wish he was home with me and my little man. I love you Bradley... and I miss everything about you.

No comments: